No one guessed that BMW and Lego co-invented a suspension concept motorcycle – Hover Ride. Suspended motorcycle based on the Lego BMW R1200 GS Adventure model, with 603 parts 1: 1 combination, the difference is that the suspension motor does not have wheels.
Thanks to the propeller floating in the sky, this motorcycle body is full of science and technology. At the same time, this concept car has no loss of the qualities of BMW. Its appearance is similar to that of GS, and the overall look is very cool.
Unfortunately, this true car size Hover Ride is not available and is currently being exhibited at the LEGO World in Copenhagen, Denmark and will soon be shipped to Norway and eventually to Germany. Although only a concept car, but do not be depressed, the future of what is possible, and now the car can fly, not to mention the motorcycle. To give them time, BMW will not let everyone down.
- Get a New Place to Live? What to Do with Moving Your Stuffs?
- Airbus CEO: Will test autopilot at the end of the year
- Only the palm size, HP small print pocket pocket printer for sale
- Five Most Important Things to Be Considered Before Buying Your New Home
- Bitcoin Trader Proves the Future (of Money) is Now